So-many things I want in life
I wonder whats right or wron
I believe right is the one
Which (despite of being the hardest) makes you move on.
Standing on a sea shore
with the water wetting my knee
I wonder how could I reach
To the place where meets the sky and sea.
I love to watch the Orion's belt
In the airy skies of march
And ponder how beautiful life is
If one vows down to search.
The ground pulls me back
'coz it wants me to stay low
But I belong to the stars
and that's where I'll go
Maybe the sea and sky never meet
But that's what life is
You go on battling and winning
Until death gives you defeat.
I wonder whats right or wron
I believe right is the one
Which (despite of being the hardest) makes you move on.
Standing on a sea shore
with the water wetting my knee
I wonder how could I reach
To the place where meets the sky and sea.
I love to watch the Orion's belt
In the airy skies of march
And ponder how beautiful life is
If one vows down to search.
The ground pulls me back
'coz it wants me to stay low
But I belong to the stars
and that's where I'll go
Maybe the sea and sky never meet
But that's what life is
You go on battling and winning
Until death gives you defeat.
Amazing sir!
ReplyDeleteThank you sagar :)
ReplyDelete